Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thank You!

I cannot thank everyone enough for coming out to the launch picnic for Caleb's Crusaders. We had a great turn-out & the most beautiful day of the year. Food was great, prizes were plentiful & the kids had tons of fun! I have a long, long list of people to thank but wanted to start with my family & friends who helped pull it all together. There was a lot of hard work and dedication by all to make the picnic a success & I am so grateful for their commitment to the foundation. Special thanks to the Kulikowski family for their help too. They got out there & asked for donations as well as provided the T.V. for raffle!! We all worked together & I believe it proved to be a huge success. 

Feel free to leave a comment on here & tell me what you thought of the day. I will post pictures as soon as I gather them from everyone.Hopefully we can do this again next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment